Peeps Diorama Contest 2012
Entry forms will be available at the library, complete the form below
or print out a pdf form. Winners receive a toothbrush!
- Prizes will be awarded in three age groups:
Youth Grade 5 & below
Youth Grades 6 - 12
- People’s choice
(1 prize only determined by popular vote;
one vote per person)
How Things will be Judged [or “the rules”]:
- Diorama must include at least one Peep.
- Entries must have been constructed in 2012.
- Entries will be judged on Originality, Overall appearance, Use
of Peeps, Choice and use of other materials, and Difficulty of
- Entry base must be no bigger than 18”x18” and must be
- Entries must be delivered in completed form to River Falls
Public Library by 8 pm on Wednesday, March 21. Judging
tentatively scheduled for March 22.
- You may work in groups, but you may only be part of one entry.
- Age categories include Youth 5th grade & below, Youth 6th-12th
grade, and Adults. Teams will be placed in the category of
their oldest member.
For more information, call the River Falls Public Library (715) 425-0905
Peeps Diorama Contest 2012 Entry Form
- Youth 5th grade & below Age ___________
- Youth 6th – 12th grade Age